The project combines knowledge and experience from VET training institutions with the research and innovation potential of universities.
- The applicant SAFA is an important Spanish school foundation focusing on school and vocational education,
- EFQBL is a VET and trainers education organisation,
- DigiLab from the University La Sapienza and the
- University of Aveiro are specialised in innovation in technology enhanced training and the related pedagogy.
- SADE is a specialist in Distance Learning and quality enhancement frameworks.
These participants ensure a consortium well-distributed in Europe.
The Association of Sakralenergetiker is an associated organisation and will support the consortium by organizing VET continuous training courses.