The Swedish Association for Distance Education (SADE) is a professional organization for all those involved in distance learning and flexible learning in Sweden.
With SADE you will meet people from all over the world of education – from schools and universities, organizations and companies. By SADE you can build a personal network and establish important contacts.
SADE was founded in 1984, and is designed to broaden the knowledge of and participate in the development of flexible education and distance learning.
What SADE is doing
- initiate the exchange of experience and cooperation between our members,
- create open communities by including organizing conferences and seminars;
- promote international exchanges and cooperation,
- stimulate the development of knowledge in the areas of distance learning and flexible learning and
- contribute to the development of the area monitored in governing body.
SADE initiates exchange and cooperation between our members and partners. SADE stimulates the development of knowledge in the areas of distance learning and flexible learning and is a consultative body to the governing body.
SADE interacts with several international organisations such as the international Council for Open and Distance learning (ICDE), European Distance Education Network EDEN, and European Association for Distance Learning (EADL). SADE is at the moment coordinator of ICOE operational network “Boldic” for partners in Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Denmark, Norway, lceland and Sweden.